Products › ShowMail™
Web based messaging and attendee locator system.
TMI hosts a ShowMail mini-site for you on our servers. We will create a domain name for you, (example: "http://yourshow.showmail.net") where attendees are given instructions on how to look up colleagues and send/retrieve messages.
- Messages can be sent to attendees using their badge number as a "mailbox" or via an online name directory.
- The message center can be linked to registration for real-time, on-site directory updates.
- No badge number or login is required to send messages. To retrieve messages, attendee mailboxes are secured using the badge number and a password. No email software is required just a standard web browser.
- Attendees may forward company mail to their ShowMail box. For example, before an attendee departs for the show, they can set up forwarding of company mail to "email@example.com". This eliminates the hassle of accessing company mail servers remotely through firewalls.
- Likewise, ShowMail can forward received messages to another email address, eliminating the need for the attendee to check the ShowMail box in addition to their usual mailbox.
We also offer touchscreen based voice mail messaging systems. Please see our InTouch page for more information.